Thursday, October 4, 2007

more yarny goodness

I checked the mail on my way to work this morning, and was greeted by not one, but TWO keys to the package boxes at the end of the mail shed. I got my socks from my lovely swap partner Valkryie, as well as some bath goodies. I also got my swap package from Presto! (whose identity i STILL haven't figured out!). Chocolate goodies (which had to be brought in to work (and hidden) because it was supposed to be 80 today! I got a neat carved stone rabbit, a lovely multicolored wooden bowl, some goodies for my car (fuzzy dice and liquid chalk for writing on the windows) and 2 skeins of some really soft cotton tweed.
(over the course of the swap she's also sent me, among other things, corn yarn (maizey) and a fuzzy sheep pez dispenser!)

pics of both up when i find the camera cable...

No comments: