Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It must be fall...

Because I've already gotten to watch hockey on TV! (kings vs ducks in London, England...no, I don't know why, please don't ask....) (though apparently the NHL is thinking of branching out and having a Euro league...like ticket prices aren't high enough?!)
College hockey starts Saturday with UMaine hosting their annual tournament, the Cupcake Classic (let's invite 3 teams we can kick the crap out of, so we look like heroes in our own barn. good plan, boys.)
This weekend the boy and I are going hiking to Franconia Falls, which should be a nice day trip. He's even promised to drive! (which means more knitting time for me, and getting to see the sights...I drove when we went to the highland games 2 weeks ago in the same area) We'll officially be pretending to be leaf peepers, and probably take the Kancamagus Highway back...which is a lovely drive, and was ever so much fun in my new car!
lets see...lots of knitting stuff to post, but that will have to wait..time for work!

No comments: