Monday, December 31, 2007

Oh, for the love of...

It's snowing. again. Roughly 6" of heavy wet snowball snow on my car was just removed by me, because the folks who plow here decided to come and plow before the storm ended (which is ENTIRELY contrary to the piece of paper shoved under our door a couple of months ago). But the car is cleared, and moved, and I'm back inside, awaiting the arrival of the lovely Kate and company (Emily, Jacob and Mary, to be exact) where we will depart for yarn shops unknown (ok, probably just the one in Portsmouth and the one in Rye Beach.). We had planned to go (back) to the Webs sale today, but ol' Ma Nature had other plans for us. If there were no kids involved, maybe. But that's too big a risk with such precious cargo with us. So we'll stick pretty close to home today, which suits me fine, what with this leaky faucet I call a nose.

Dan isn't home from the valley yet, which means I didn't get to try out my new skill of batting my eyes and asking him to clean off my car (I'm not supposed to do strenuous stuff outside until I'm at least done with the course of prednisone I'm on, and there's a few days yet to that). Ah well. Such is life. I'll guilt him about it later, i suppose ;)

No comments: