Monday, December 3, 2007

I can die a happy woman...

No, we're not engaged, so stop that thought train right there :)

I got to have my picture taken with the World Series trophy Saturday night at the Monarchs game. The boy and I went with K&W and the kids...much fun was had by all, a fair bit of junk food, and all around merriment. And yes, K and I both knit during the game, though she more than I. I missed almost the entire first period of the game to get my picture taken with the trophy, but some things are worth it (particularly since it didn't turn into a really good game until about the last 10 minutes of the 3rd, overtime, and the shootout. It was nice to see a bunch of old Hockey East players (Peter Harrold, Brian Boyle, Gabe Gauthier to name a few...Jon Quick is backstopping for them, but he's backup, so I unfortunately didn't get to see him play at all...)

Next game to get myself to: Merrimack Warriors Hockey. Never thought I'd see the day they were higher than Maine in the HEA standings....Miracles do happen, I guess!

No comments: