Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...

No, but really. We've had green Christmases the last couple of years. And I don't even subscribe to the whole "it's only a white Christmas if it really snows on Christmas day"...I'm just looking for snow on the ground come Christmas. Well, we got that one covered, for damn sure. It's snowing (again), on a night that I work late (again). Something about me working late just makes the weather suck. I dunno. Oh well, at least I should be able to get a bunch done tonight, right? Right?? 5 more days until Christmas proper, and I can't wait. I don't have dad's present done, but I'm not so worried about it...he's requested some fresh bread and cookies. Done. Friday I'll bake cookies most of the day here, then off to K's to hang with her and the kids and do more baking. Somehow I think kids will make it that much more fun!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Well, don't count those chickens just yet... they're predicting temps up to 50 on Sunday. Oh, yippee.

Aitara said...

1...2...3...*thud* *squwak* Huh? Sorry, Kate, were you saying something about chickens?