Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving thanks...

Welcome back to the madhouse, folks. Kate has started up her weekly blog party again, so we'll see just how long I keep up with this.

This week's party topic is giving, or thanks...your pick. I've decided that expository writing isn't quite up my alley this week (I'm in the middle of term paper hell) so instead, I give to you a list of things I'm grateful for. Some are slightly more trite than others, but nonetheless, the gratitude is there.

-My husband. His love, caring, and support of me as I attend grad school at Tufts.
-My family, both biological and inlaws.
-My long time friends Kate and Lauren, and so grateful that Kate is still around...
-New friends made at grad school...
-My job. It isn't always the best, but I'm glad to be employed nonetheless.
-Chocolate.
-Cashmere.

So..what are you thankful for?

3 comments:

Kate said...

Fiber.

Geographic distance between Rochester, NY and Salem, MA.

The innocence and wide-eyed [groping for the word - when they just believe anything] of children.

You.

Batty said...

Friends and family are such important things. But so are cashmere and chocolate. Not necessary for survival, really, but oh-so-nice!

Anonymous said...

Mm. Chocolate. The world would be a much bleaker place without that, indeed!