Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Globe Trottin'

Ok. Maybe not *globe* trotting...more like upper Atlantic Coast trotting...but hey, I'll take it. Saturday begins the end of the summer weekend trips for me, with a day trip to Boston with Kate, Mary and the kids. Should prove to be a good time, and nice to get out of the house. The Boy comes home from CA that night, which will be wonderful. The following Friday Kate and I depart for the "no boys no kids just beach" Martha's Vineyard trip. Then a potential trip to the Highland Games again this year, probably some hiking in the Presidentials with the boy (I'd like to make an afternoon at Franconia Falls an annual thing...it's lovely there), and then October brings Rhinebeck (NY Sheep and Wool). So while I've had a reasonably low key summer, things are just about to ramp up...and not a moment too soon!

No comments: